Floral Graphic with overlay of pencil floral painting

With the increased visits to ashPresentom on the area of floral Graphics, which seemed to have taken the viewers attention to a greater extent, I decide to post this simple digital graphic. This graphic shows the blend of Pencil floral graphic with vector graphics and added blue effects.

To make this post interesting; in creating this graphic I used Photoshop effects such as:
- Motion blur of rendered fiber to create speedy lines effect.
- overlay effect to show certain parts of floral graphics on top of an underling graphic.
- Color dodge effect, one of my favorite in PS, I used in creating the burning yet diffused outterglow of fonts.

Although this graphic is focused on floral portions, it also have a hidden grunge effect that I created using overlay and color dodge, which makes this a very appealing work of floral.

0 comments: