Jewelry designs

Jewelry designing at FAARO;

Designing a piece of jewelry take lot of work and time put into in to bring a stunning end product. Appearance, Beauty and Elegance all start from the designing of the jewelry piece. As an award winning talented painter, I draw the new design on paper starting the process. (I will look forward to post some of my art work in this blog in the future, so look forward to that)

Once something come across as stunning and amazing design from the paper, I digitalizes the design using sophisticated software like Rhino 3D and Photoshop. (In my previous posts I talked about designing Jewelry using Photoshop.)

Attributing correct and relevant dimensions to the design is also a key component. You dont want a stunning piece of Jewelry to be too bulky or too tiny. It needs to be precisely sized to bring out the beauty in it.

Finally the Jewelry will be made into a dazzling solid piece from the designs and precise dimensions using advance scaling measurements at FAARO Jewelry Manufacturing Facility. (aka Channel Kay)

0 comments: